Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-17 Origin: Site
Causes of cutting fluid corrosion of metal:
1. Cause of corrosion
1) The proportion of concentrate in cutting fluid is low.
2) The pH value of cutting fluid is too high or too low. For example, when PH > 9.2, aluminum is corroded.
Therefore, the appropriate pH value should be selected according to the metal material.
3) Contact of dissimilar metal materials.
4) Put paper or wood on the workpieces.
5) Stacking of parts.
6) The number of bacteria in the cutting fluid exceeds the standard.
7) The humidity of the working environment is too high.