Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-17 Origin: Site
The antifouling soap is mainly composed of two parts: cleaning agent and washing aid.
(1) Cleaning agent
Cleaning agent is generally used anionic and non-ionic surfactants: anionic surfactants are cheap, have a certain decontamination ability, do not affect the feel after washing, but there are certain requirements for washing water, if the water contains calcium ions, magnesium ions and other impurities, anionic surfactants can form insoluble calcium soap, magnesium soap reduce the washing ability, and stain fabric. Non-ionic surfactants have strong decontamination ability, limited high decontamination ability at low concentrations, easy to make liquid detergent, do not dissociate in water, less sensitive to hard water and electrolyte, critical micellar concentration is very low, with good solubilization ability, can be used alone, can also be combined with a variety of non-ionic surfactants, most of them are combined with anionic surfactants into detergent, Achieve better synergies.
(2) Detergent aid detergent is the key to anti-fouling function, raw materials, the so-called detergent aid is to help wash, to improve the cleaning effect and play the anti-fouling effect of reactive dye printing with white anti-fouling soap TPR is a screening of a good detergent aid, it not only has the chelating ability of metal ions, can chelate metal ions closed, soften hard water, Moreover, it has excellent dispersion effect, dispersing the dirt (slurry, floating color) washed down in water to prevent 1 from becoming contaminated again.
4. The application practice of white ground anti-fouling soap TPR for reactive dye printing is used in the distribution of all cotton and water, and it is used in dyeing large red flower cloth.
(1) Fabric: cotton plain 30+30 68 half 68 50
(2) Active printing ink prescription: active red K-28P 5%
Dye resistant salt S 1%
Baking soda 2%
Sodium alginate (8%) 50%
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -
(3) Printing soap process: printing -- drying -- steaming (12) -- cold water washing (adding anti-stain soap TPRlg/I)
-- Soaping (anti-stain soap TPR2.59/i, 95. C15 ') - Dried
(4) Test results: soap stain white (grade)
General soap agent 2-3
Anti-stain soap TPR 3-4