Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-20 Origin: Site Inquire
Cutting fluid froth, what should I do?
In order to ensure the accuracy and quality of processing,
I believe that many technical personnel will look for the cutting fluid foam causes,
and strive to solve this problem. Let's take a look at why cutting fluid foams and how to fix it.
1. The water quality is soft, the degree of softening water and alkali water will increase the foam of emulsion;
2 fluid circulation pump seal is not strict will also increase the foam of the liquid;
3. The flow rate of cutting fluid is too fast, and bubbles have no time to overflow, accumulating more and more,
resulting in a large number of bubbles;
4. The cutting fluid tank volume is too small, resulting in insufficient static time of cutting fluid;
5. The system design is unreasonable, especially the layout of reflux pipe and liquid tank;
6. Too many right angles in the tank design, or the nozzle Angle of the cutting fluid is too straight;
7. Occasional foam problems, often due to external influences, such as cutting fluid by cleaning agent pollution,
infiltration of impurities, etc.
First of all, in the centralized cooling system, the pipeline is graded in series,
and the pipeline pressure near the cooling box should be lower.
Secondly, in order to ensure that the liquid level of cutting fluid is not too low,
timely check the height of the liquid level, timely add cutting fluid;
In addition, control cutting fluid flow rate is not too fast, in the design of the tank,
the tank right Angle can not be too much.