Views: 34 Author: Sam Lee Publish Time: 2018-02-08 Origin: Site
This product has the following characteristics:
1. Super-hydrophilic anti-fog properties: When the film coating the product, the coating is super-hydrophilic (ie, super-surface energy), any temperature water mist (and even steam), fog beads, Membrane contact will immediately infiltrate and spread into a transparent water film;
2. . High anti-drip performance: Due to its super hydrophilicity, the water film moves rapidly and can not aggregate into droplets.
3, High adhesion and stability: For the product contains fluorocarbon groups, which has a very good combination with the greenhouse film and anti water solubility.The product effective will not reduce ,for the movement of the water film, or led to the function Decreased. Beside, the finishing agent coating has a very good ductility, It will not be cracking, layer, peeling for the stretching of green film .
3. For above-mentioned high-performance coating so that it has an extraordinary life . The Anti-drip fluorocarbon film life much longer than the life of the greenhouse film material.
4. Excellent environment-friendly structure: The finishing agent of all raw materials and end products are non-toxic and harmless, The products will not have any harm effect on green cultivation. On the contrary, For the product with fluorocarbon surfactant contained , it also has an inhibitory effect on pests and diseases;
5. Excellent coating adaptability: The finishing agent can be applied by means of immersion, roll coating, brushing and spraying, etc. It can be conveniently used without modification to the existing blown film or filming process; even if Is the use of high-pressure spraying method, the finishing agent molecules can be arranged in order on the membrane, so that all hydrophilic-oriented outward. T
6. Very low cost of use: The finishing agent can be prepared with industrial ethanol and water for working fluid, and very low (1-5 ‰) concentration can be assigned to all the above-mentioned functions of the film;