Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-09 Origin: Site Inquire
Cement companies generally roughly divide grinding aids into two categories, "enhancing" and "increasing production." How should I choose? It is generally thought that if you want to increase the strength, you choose the "enhanced" grinding aid. If you want to increase production or save electricity, you choose the "increased" grinding aid. This may seem understandable, but sometimes the results are not ideal.
Factors to consider when selecting grinding aids :
1) Grinding aids have different suitability for different clinker, different mixed materials, and their respective different moisture.
2) Grinding aids have different capacities for grinding systems of different processes, mills of different specifications, and even auxiliary machines equipped with the system.
3) The composition and content of grinding aids directly affect the use of grinding aids. Too much and too little amount will also affect their use.
4) There are many factors that affect the suitability of grinding aids, and it is impossible to consider them so comprehensively, so we must emphasize the trial, trial, and timely adjustment before and during use.
5) Part of the grinding system may affect some properties of the cement after using some grinding aids. The main performances are: poor fluidity of the sand, low strength enhancement rate at 28d, and extension or shortening of setting time. Additives also cause poor compatibility of cement with concrete admixtures and affect the quality of concrete.
We supply Diethanolisopropanolamine,Triethanolamine and Triisopropanolamine.