Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-15 Origin: Site
The instructions for the use of water reducing agent, today Xiaobian is talking about the instructions for the use of water reducing agent, hoping to accurately understand the use method in the future.
Polycarboxylic acid series of high performance water reducer
1. The dosage is 0.4% ~ 2.0% of the total weight of the cementified material, and the common dosage is 0.4% ~ 1.2%; Before use should be carried out concrete trial test, in order to appropriate dosage;
2, can not be mixed with naphthalene series water reducing agent, and other admixtures should also be used in advance of the concrete compatibility experiment;
3. Slump is highly sensitive to water consumption, and water consumption must be strictly controlled when used;
4, pay attention to the concrete surface curing.
Naphthalene is a water reducer
1, dosage range: powder: 0.75-1.5%; Liquid :1.5-2.5%.
2, the use of porous aggregate time to add water mixing, and then add water reducing agent.
3, when the slump is large, attention should be paid to the vibration time is not too long, in order to prevent bleeding and stratification.
HSB aliphatic water reducer
1. Find out the appropriate dosage through experiments, the recommended dosage is 1.5-2%;
2. HSB and mixing water can be added to concrete together, or post-addition can be adopted. The addition of HSB concrete should be extended by 30 seconds of mixing;
3. Due to the high water reduction rate of HSB, a layer of yellow pulp will appear on the surface of concrete before the initial setting, which is a normal phenomenon. After the concrete pulping and polishing, the color will be eliminated, or after the strength of concrete, the color will be eliminated naturally, watering and curing color will be eliminated faster, does not affect the internal and surface performance of concrete.