Chemical composition: Alkylphenol polyoxyethylene ether
Appearance: milky white to light yellow paste
HLB value: 16
PH value: 5.0 - 7.0 (1% aqueous solution)
Performance and use
Easily soluble in water, stable to sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, organic acid, general reducing agent, oxidizing agent and hard water,
stable to alkali, and has good emulsification, wetting, leveling, penetration, cleaning and other properties.
2. In civil washing and industrial washing, it is a detergent monomer with excellent performance. Commonly used in metal cleaning,
cleaning and degreasing of fur and leather, cleaning agent before and after printing and dyeing, etc.
3. It can be used as antistatic agent in plastic and rubber.
4. It can be used as emulsifier and stabilizer for polymer emulsion polymerization.
5. As an emulsifier and brightener in potassium chloride galvanized brightener.
6. In emulsified mineral oil, as a hydrophilic emulsifier, the emulsion is stable and delicate.