Polyether amine (PEA): a class of polymer with polyether structure with the terminal active functional group as an amine group.
By selecting different structure of polyoxyalkyl, a series of properties of polyether amine, such as reactivity, toughness, viscosity and hydrophilicity, can be adjusted, and the amino group provides the possibility for polyether amine to react with many kinds of compounds.
Has been widely used in the production of large composite materials, spraying polyurea and epoxy resin curing agent and automobile gasoline detergent etc.
(1) High performance composites: polyether amines can be used as high performance curing agents for epoxy resin and used in the production of high strength and high toughness composites.
(2) Polyurea: as a key component of polyurea material, it has many applications in high speed rail bridges, cross sea bridges, dams, large venues and other concrete structure waterproofing systems, and shows excellent performance.
(3) Coating: with low viscosity, when applied to epoxy floor or anticorrosive coating, the amount of solvent can be reduced and the viscosity of the system is reduced.
(4) Adhesive: as a curing agent of epoxy resin, it has excellent toughness and fatigue resistance after complete curing. It is widely used in adhesive and structural adhesive.
(5) Ornaments: with very light color and better yellowing resistance, it can be used in the manufacture of ornaments.
(6) Gasoline detergent with excellent detergency, dispersing, demulsification, corrosion and oxidation resistance. It can inhibit the formation of the sediment of the fuel injection nozzle, the intake valve and the combustion chamber. Compared with gasoline detergent polyisobutene amine type, not only does not produce sediment, more clear (the original CCD engine combustion chamber deposits).