Our company strictly controls the quality of Polycarboxylic acid water reducer (based HPEG), each process has a professional staff to do, therefore, our quality can be guaranteed, and then we can provide you with better products and services.
If there have any production questions, welcome to consult with us.
This is roughly devided into six steps:
Ⅰ. Production purpose: prepare HSHPC-50% polycarboxylic acid water reducer mother liquor at low temperature, with an output of 5020Kg.
Ⅱ. Production reagents: HSHP240 macromonomer, acrylic acid, thioglycolic acid, HSZLS-2, HSZLS-1, deionized water.
Ⅲ. Reagent preparation:
Liquid A: HSZLS-1: 5.1Kg, add deionized water: 400Kg, add acrylic acid: 226Kg, thioglycolic acid: 8.5Kg, stir well after fully dissolving.
Liquid B: HSZLS-2: 51Kg, add deionized water: 350Kg, stir evenly.
Ⅳ. operation steps:
1. Add deionized water: 1700Kg in the kettle, turn on the stirring, put in the HSHP240 macromonomer: 2280Kg, and stir for about 15 minutes.
2. Add liquid A and B at the same time, without heat preservation during the whole production process.
3. Liquid B requires 2 hours to finish feeding; Liquid A requires 3 hours to finish feeding.
4. After the liquid A has been added, continue to stir and age for 30-60 minutes before discharging.
Ⅴ. Experimental requirements:
1. The required reagents are accurately weighed, the feeding speed is controlled smoothly, and the feeding time is controlled accurately.
2. The temperature in the kettle should not be higher than 35℃ before adding liquid A and B.
3. The production records are true and detailed.
Ⅵ. Remarks: Tap water can be used throughout the production process. If tap water is used for production, adaptability experiments are required to determine the product quality.
More info at www.horizonadmixtures.com