Horizon Chemical is a professional manufacturer of Triisopropanolamine, brief is TIPA, TIPOA.
After analysis, triisopropanolamine is non-dangerous chemical. It is widely used in cement grinding aid and concrete admixtures.
1. Triisopropanolamine is not classified in Explosives.
2. Triisopropanolamine in the close-up flash point test, no flash was detected below 70 degree centigrade, so TIPA is not classified in Class3.
3. Triisopropanolamine is not classified in oxidizing substances and organic peroxides.
4. Triisopropanolamine is not classidied in corrosives.
5. Triisopropanolamine presents no other dangerous properties.