Views: 6 Author: lucky Publish Time: 2019-04-03 Origin: Site
Super weather resistant functional film co-extruded synthetic resin tile
Resin tiles are divided into natural resin tiles and synthetic resin tiles. The resins referred to in the market are generally synthetic resin tiles. The synthetic resin tile was developed by SABIC, a world top 500 company, with high weathering engineering resin ASA. ASA is a terpolymer composed of acrylonitrile, styrene and acrylic rubber. Synthetic resin tile has the advantages of long-lasting color, light weight, self-waterproof, toughness, thermal insulation, sound insulation, corrosion resistance, wind and shock resistance, anti-icing, anti-fouling, environmental protection, fire prevention, insulation, convenient installation, etc. Strong sense, the color is very Chinese, making it widely used in all kinds of permanent building roof decoration, especially the "flat-slope" project that is currently popularized in China.
Synthetic resin tile surface material is made of imported ultra-high weather resistant engineering resin. It has exceptional durability in the natural environment, and it maintains its color stability even under long-term exposure to ultraviolet light, moisture, heat and cold. According to outdoor use results in areas with strong sunlight in the United States, such as Arizona and Florida, it is possible to ensure that there is no significant change in color changes over the decade.
1. Synthetic resin tile has good load carrying capacity. In areas with low temperatures, synthetic resin tiles do not cause surface damage and breakage even if the roof is covered with snow all year round.
2. Sound insulation is good.
3. Corrosion resistance. Synthetic resin tiles can resist corrosion of various chemicals such as acids, alkalis and salts for a long time.
4. Fire prevention. Synthetic resin tile is a flame retardant material
5. Anti-impact. Synthetic resin tiles have a strong external impact bearing capacity.
6. Excellent self-cleaning performance. The surface of the synthetic resin tile is dense and smooth, and has a "floating effect". It is not easy to absorb dust itself. Once it is washed by rain, it will be clean as new. After the surface of the tile is washed by rain, there will be no streaking, and it is not easy to hang snow. Reduce the risk of collapse due to excessive snow loading.
7. The volume is stable.
8. Excellent waterproof performance
The high weathering resin selected for the resin tile itself is dense and does not absorb water, and there is no problem of microporous water seepage. The product width is 45% wider than the traditional tile, and the roof joints are less, so the synthetic resin tile has much better waterproof performance than the traditional tile.
Excellent insulation performance
Synthetic resin tiles are insulation products that will remain intact in the event of an accidental discharge.
Excellent thermal insulation
The synthetic resin tile is light in weight and has a wide range of accessories, so it is easy to handle. In addition, the synthetic resin tile has an effective width of 960 mm, which is more efficient and cost-effective than the synthetic resin tile with a width of 720 mm.
Synthetic resin tiles are free of asbestos and radioactive elements and can be recycled, fully complying with green environmental requirements.