one Spray cleaning The method of using a cleaning agent to achieve low or no bubbles
1. Add defoamer: silane defoamer, polyether defoamer and low molecular alcohol are commonly used.
2. Choose a suitable surfactant.
two There are three main methods for surfactant selection:
1. Commonly sprayed low-foam surfactant mixture: polyether 2020, ethylene oxide propylene oxide copolymer polyoxyethylene ether, soap (such as triethanolamine oleic acid soap), Span pan series, Tween Twain series.
2. Select the use temperature is near the turbidity point of the main surfactant of the cleaning agent: the cleaning effect of non-ionic surfactants is best near the turbidity point, if the use temperature slightly exceeds the turbidity point, you can achieve efficient cleaning and low foam. Such as fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether surfactant, different carbon chain length and different EO length turbidity point are not the same, so according to the use of temperature to choose the appropriate fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether as the main surfactant of cleaning agent.
3. Choose professional low-foam spray surfactant products.