Synthetic resin tile is a new building material developed by using high-tech chemical technology. It has many excellent characteristics, such as light weight, high strength, waterproof and moisture-proof, anti-corrosion and flame-retardant, sound insulation and heat insulation.
Synthetic resin tile is generally applicable to high-grade villas and rain of residents in development zones, farm markets, shopping malls, residential districts, new rural construction. Canopy, awning, antique architecture, etc.
Synthetic resin tile advantages:
1. Super weatherproof synthetic resin tile generally produces excellent engineering resins with high weatherproof, such as ASA, PPMA, PMMA and so on. These materials are high weatherproof materials, which make them have extraordinary weatherproof in natural environment. They can keep their face even after long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, humidity, heat, cold and shock. Stability of color and physical properties.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance
Highly weatherproof resins and main resins have very good corrosion resistance, which will not be eroded by rain and snow, and can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other chemical substances for a long time. Therefore, they are very suitable for coastal areas with strong salt fog corrosion and areas with serious air pollution.
3. Excellent Load Resistance
4. Good impact resistance and low temperature resistance
6. Easy installation.
7. Green environmental protection
The synthetic resin tile has passed the certification of China Environmental Mark Products, and can be completely recycled and reused when the service life of the product is over.
8. Fire-proof grade reaching B1
It meets the national fire protection requirements of roofing materials, meets the standard of flame retardant grade, and effectively delays the spread of fire.
Shortcomings of Resin Tile:
1. Resin tile is not suitable for flat roof.
2. The defect of thermal expansion: when the temperature is between minus 30 degrees and 70 degrees, the intermolecular gap structure of polyvinyl chloride will change dramatically because of the contrast between high and low temperature, that is, thermal expansion and cold contraction. Therefore, the design of synthetic resin tile requires stringent purlin spacing, generally in 66 cm to 75 cm, in order to prevent the synthetic resin tile from sagging or bulging due to thermal expansion and contraction and caused reducing on the waterproof effect.
Shijiazhuang city horizon chemical industry co, ltd has developed a new ASA film used on the surface of PVC synthetic resin tile to reduce the cost and improve its weather resisitance characteristic.
Visit us for more details.