Chemical name: 1,1',1"-Nitrilotri-2-propanol
Other name: Triisopropanolamine 85% , TIPA 85%
Structural Formula: [CH3CH(OH)CH2]3N
CAS Number: 122-20-3
Triisopropanolamine is an aminoalcohol and belongs to the group of alkanolamines. It is white to yellow solid or liquid based on room temperature. It is completely soluble in water and has a slight, ammonia-like odor. It is a versatile chemical that is used in a variety of applications.
Features and Application:
1. Triisopropanolamine as cement grinding aid could effective increase cement mill output, reduce cement mill powder consume, increase cement and concrete 28
2. Triisopropanolamine as refining agent, temperature agent, antistatic agent, dyeing auxiliaries be used in fiber business.
3. Triisopropanolamine as antioxidants, cutting coolant be used in in metal industry.
4. Triisopropanolamine as crosslinking agent and starting agent in polyurethane industry.
5. Triisopropanolamine as a dispersing agent for paints and pigments like titanium dioxide.
6. Triisopropanolamine is also used in the production of cutting oils.