Chemical name: 1,1',1"-Nitrilotri-2-propanol
Other name: Triisopropanolamine 85% , TIPA 85%
Structural Formula: [CH3CH(OH)CH2]3N
CAS Number: 122-20-3
Triisopropanolamine is an aminoalcohol and belongs to the group of alkanolamines used for a variety of industrial applications including as an emulsifier, stabilizer, and chemical intermediate. The product main be used in cement grinding aid and concrete strength enhance business .
Features and Application:
1. Triisopropanolamine as cement grinding aid could effective increase cement mill output, reduce cement mill powder consume, increase cement and concrete 28 days strength.
2. Triisopropanolamine as refining agent, temperature agent, antistatic agent, dyeing auxiliaries be used in fiber business.
3. Triisopropanolamine as antioxidants, cutting coolant be used in in metal industry.
4. Triisopropanolamine as crosslinking agent and starting agent in polyurethane industry.
5. Triisopropanolamine as a dispersing agent for paints and pigments like titanium dioxide.
6. Triisopropanolamine is also used in the production of cutting oils.