Chemical name: 1,1',1"-Nitrilotri-2-propanol
Other name: Triisopropanolamine 97%, TIPA 97%
Structural Formula: [CH3CH(OH)CH2]3N
CAS Number: 122-20-3
Triisopropanolamine is used mainly as a grinding aid in cement production,especially for high-quality types of cement.In addition,triisopropanolamine(TIPA) serves as a dispersing agent for paints and pigments like titanium dioxide. TIPA is also used in the production of cutting oils and PU catalysts.
Features & Application
1. Triisopropanolamine as cement grinding aid could effective increase cement mill output ,reduce cement mill powder consume ,increase cement & concrete 28 days strength.
2. Triisopropanolamine as refining agent, temperature agent, antistatic agent, dyeing auxiliaries be used in fiber business .
3. Triisopropanolamine as antioxidants ,cutting coolant be used in in metal industry.
4. Triisopropanolamine as crosslinking agent and starting agent in polyurethane industry.
5. Triisopropanolamine as a dispersing agent for paints and pigments like titanium dioxide.
6. Triisopropanolamine is also used in the production of cutting oils.