Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-08 Origin: Site Inquire
Emulsifier AEO-9 is an admixture of natural fatty alcohol and ethylene oxide,
which can be dissolved in water, ethanol, ethylene glycol and other substances.
Emulsifier AEO-9 is a non-ionic surfactant, which is mainly used in emulsion,
cream and shampoo cosmetics. Has very good water solubility,
can be used to make oil-in-water emulsion,
but also can be used as an antistatic agent, belongs to hydrophilic emulsifier,
can enhance the solubility of some substances in water.
Emulsifier AEO-9 has very good emulsification, decontamination, cleaning properties,
so it is widely used in civil detergents, and can also be used as industrial emulsifier
and metal cleaning agent.
Emulsifier AEO-9 has many excellent properties and qualities:
(1) Low viscosity, low freezing point, almost no gel phenomenon;
(2) With super wetting emulsification ability, but also has a very good low
temperature washing performance and solubilization, dispersion and wettability;
(3) It has uniform foaming performance and good defoaming performance;
(4) It has good biodegradability, environmental friendliness, and low irritation to the skin;
(5) Odorless, unreacted alcohol content is very low, is an excellent penetration, emulsifier, wetting and cleaning agent;
(6) and the emulsifier AEO-9 also has very excellent cleaning decontamination and penetration wetting emulsification ability;
(7) Emulsifier AEO-9 can be combined with other kinds of anionic, non-ionic and cationic surfactants, with very good synergistic
effect, can greatly reduce the use of additives consumption, has a very good cost performance; The emulsifier AEO-9 used in the paint,
can improve the effectiveness of the paint thickener, and can improve the solvent based system flushing