Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-11 Origin: Site
In order to improve the performance of concrete, water reducing agent has always been an indispensable material.
With the continuous research and development of concrete water reducing agent in related industries in recent years,
the emergence of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent can be regarded as a great development of water reducing
agent industry. Compared with traditional water reducing agent, polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent has the following differences:
(1) Low dosage and high water reduction rate (the dosage is usually 0.05% ~ 0.5% of the cement material,
and the water reduction rate can reach 35% ~ 50%, or even higher);
(2) Good workability, maintain the performance of concrete slump is better, can do within 120min basically no loss;
(3) Good compatibility with cement, admixture and other admixtures;
(4) Greater freedom in molecular structure, greater potential to achieve high performance of water reducing agent;
(5) Because the synthesis does not use formaldehyde and other environmentally polluting substances,
it is beneficial to the sustainable development of the construction industry.