Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-08 Origin: Site
As a new generation of water reducing agent, polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent is widely used in concrete engineering, but there are still some problems in the process of use . The reasons for the problems in the use are various. On the one hand, the quality of the polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent is unstable, and the quality of synthetic raw materials causes large fluctuations in the product. On the other hand, the fluctuation of concrete raw materials caused the adaptability change with polycarboxylic acid. Therefore, some matters should be brought to our attention during use.
Points to note when using polycarboxylic acid water reducer:
(1) Reasonably control water consumption. In the production process, the water consumption of a single party is strictly controlled, and the moisture content of the sand and gravel is accurately calculated. The newly washed sand should be left for a period of time and used when the moisture content is relatively stable. On the other hand, low solids polycarboxylic acid water reducer is used to reduce sensitivity.
(2) Use a reasonable amount of polycarboxylic acid. Before production, you should test the optimal cut-in point of the concrete water consumption and the polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent, that is, the optimal water consumption and the admixture amount. At the same time, pay attention to grasp the fluctuation of raw materials and the polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent. The impact of the amount.
(3) Dare to break the traditional thinking mode. Properly increasing the amount of mineral admixture will increase the strength of concrete by 5% -10%, and the strength increase in the later period is also satisfactory, and it will help reduce hydration heat, prevent cracks, and improve durability.
(4) Naphthalene-based admixtures are strictly prohibited.Companies using both naphthalene-based superplasticizers and polycarboxylic acid superplasticizers are best used in separate stations if conditions permit. If the same unit has both polycarboxylic acid and naphthalene-based ones, they must be used alternately. The admixture weighing container, pipeline and mixer are thoroughly cleaned, and the concrete tanker should be cleaned and refilled. It is strictly forbidden to mix naphthalene-based water reducer with polycarboxylic acid water reducer.
(5) Strengthen inspection. When the polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent is purchased, first check the various technical indicators of the water reducing agent to ensure the quality stability. Secondly, the raw materials used should be selected, and the production mix ratio should be used for testing. If problems are found, the technical personnel of the additive manufacturing enterprise should be adjusted in time.
(6) Timely communication with the construction unit. Before the production of concrete, the construction party should be informed of the technical requirements of the concrete, the transportation distance, the construction process, and the temperature of the day, and if necessary, go to the work site for site inspection, and reasonably configure and dispatch the transportation vehicles according to the actual situation.
(7) Familiarize yourself with the characteristics of the polycarboxylic acid water reducer. Through experiments, the change rules of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent in concrete trial production-production-construction are summarized, which is convenient to deal with emergencies. Explore these laws in test and production practice, accumulate experience, and promptly propose reasonable solutions in case of sudden changes in the concrete state to avoid causing greater losses and achieve "timely, scientific, and reasonable".
We supply APEG, TPEG, HPEG for water reducing agent.