Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin: Site Inquire
Solid PCE Superplasticizer GR-B Heat Stable
GR-B is mainly used in construction precasting of high speed railway, high way, concrete station, dock, harbor, hydropower station, airport and etc. as well as in casting concrete, steel concrete and prestressed concrete. It can especially be used in the projects, such as nuclear power station construction, which require long construction time in premixing and high slump retention in concrete.
GR-B Heat Stable is a modified product of GR-B. It is customized according to customer requirements and is more stable in heat than GR-B.
White /Faint Yellow Flakes
PH Value(5% water liquid)
Water Reducing Rate(%)
Cement Paste Initial Fluidity(mm)
Compressive Strength Ratio(%)
1. Good performance in dispersion, few losses in slumps.
2. Good performance in mixing with different construction materials.
3. Low mixing rate, low shrinkage of cement, better cost performance.
4. No chloride, no alkali, non-corrosive to steel.
5. Safe and environmentally friendly as required by corresponding ISO 14001 standards and regulations.
1. 0.15-0.3% is the recommended mixing rate with cementing materials. In order to get the proper mixing quantity, mixing tests are needed.
2. Mixing with Naphthalene additives are strictly forbidden.
3. Tests are necessary before using this material mixing with other additives.
l This product based on the macro monomer of VPEG guarantees its excellent performance in water reducing and slump retention.
l Unique technology prevents this products from losing any features during the process of drying.
Packing and Storage
l Net weight of 25KG/woven bag, lined with plastic film. Packaging can also be customized according to customers’ requirements.
l This product is no-toxic and flame-resistant. Product can be handled according to regulations of general chemical transportation.
l Store in ventilated place to avoid sunlight and rain. Products should be stored under dry environment at temperature below 40°C for 1 year shelf life. Review is needed after half year of using.